We believe the Bible should never be boring, worship can be really loud, and discipleship happens best through relationships.
We want to help kids develop these 4 faith skills:
- HEAR - Listen to God's words
- PRAY - Dialogue with God
- TALK - Articulate your faith
- LIVE - Worship with your life
We want to help kids own these 3 basic truths:
- I can trust God no matter what.
- I need to make the wise choice.
- I should treat others the way I want to be treated.
We help kids REACH. HIGHER. by investing in a few over time to help them build an authentic faith.
For more information about our Sunday curriculum 252Basics go here.
NextSteps for Kids
If your child has expressed that they want Jesus as their Savior, or that they want to be baptized, or if they are transferring their membership from another church, NextSteps for Kids is the perfect place to continue your conversation!
Email Matt our Children's Pastor or call the church office at 904.642.2288 to sign up.