The purpose of the Fort Caroline Baptist Academy is to minister to preschoolers and their families. We desire to help all children regardless of family, religion or ethnic background to know God's love. Our intent is to provide a place where young children can learn and grow in developmentally appropriate ways. Our staff will provide a loving and safe evnvironment in which your child can develop spiritually, physically, mentally, socially, and emotionally.
The Preschool program offers:
- low Teacher - student ratio
- part-time program
- hands on learning experience
- secure building
- music class
- weekly lending library
We use the WEE Learn and the Links to Literacy curriculum.
The Preschool Program
Your child will participate in a variety of activities such as:
- working with paints, clay, crayons, blocks and other manipulative materials
- visiting with community helpers
- enjoying stories, poetry, dramatization, books
- learning to respond rhythmically to music, singing new songs and listening to different kinds of music
- acquiring good health and hygiene habits
- experiencing and learning foundational truths of the Christian faith
- exploring letters, numbers, math concepts, language arts, science activities, and social studies all within a developmentally appropriate atmosphere
The teaching staff of the preschool will plan and prepare each and every day for your child's development.
Applications are received on a first come, first serve basis in our preschool.
An application must be submitted prior to acceptance and the application fee of $100 is due at that time.
A doctor's certificate must be submitted by the first day of school stating that the child has had a complete physical and all immunzations are up to date.
Our preschool provides classes for two, three and four year olds. All children must have reached the required age on or before September 1st of the school year.
Classes vary for each age group, please ask for specifics.